- Women of all ages | Room 125 | Kara Cline
Women coming together to learn what it means to be a godly woman in our day. Bible-based with lots of discussion and interaction with one another. Feel free to join any time.
- Grace Gathering | Room 128 | Vicki Lewis, Charlotte Ralls
Women studying the Bible, verse by verse, learning what it means and how what they learn applies to their lives today.
- The young and the rest of us | Room 205 | Frank Wood, Steve Wilson, David Bordeaux
Join us for a study of various books of the Bible, chapter by chapter. Our goal is to dig deeper into the Bible and understand how we can apply the lessons in scripture to our everyday lives. Join us for study, discussion, prayer, and fellowship. This is a co-ed class for adults.
- Middle ages | Room 206 | Shaun Hannay
Adult men and women with and without children, growing in the Lord through Bible study and discussion. Easy to join in any week, bring your Bible or use one from class.
- The Greenhouse | Room 126 | Karl and Edna Kirchem
Men and women of all ages studying God’s Word together and having a great time doing it. Prayer, fellowship, and Bible study every week that is always open to newcomers.
- Access, Adults with Special Needs | Room 127 | Debbie Imig, Rick Lewis
Specially designed for adults with special needs. Includes hands on activities, music, Bible study andmore. Teachers and helpers have a heart to share God’s love with all the people of all abilities.
Home Builders | The Atrium | David & Jeweliann Norrie, Bob & Rhonda Cruz
Building families for Christ.
A group for couples who are building the homes and raising their families. We study God's Word and discuss how to raise children who become followers of Christ.
10:30 AM Classes
- Young adults to Retirees (Adults of all ages) | Room 125 | David Thorne
Verse by verse study through books of the Bible. Study materials are developed by the class leader for this co-ed adult small group.
- Empty Nest/Retired | Room 127/129 | Frank Wood
The study of God’s Word is an exciting, life-changing daily challenge to this co-ed adult group who care deeply about the Lord and each other.
- Active Empty Nest | Room 130 | Doug Taylor
An interactive study for active older men and women who enjoy fellowship, studying God’s Word and participating in and leading church ministries.
- Joy Seekers (Retired) | Room 131 | Dan Smith
In-depth study of various topics and books of the Bible with dynamic teaching and original teaching materials for a co-ed senior adults class.
- That the world may know | Room 205 | Rex Krueger
Experience the Bible in historical context through on location video lessons that weave together historical, cultural, and geographical information to provide insights into how people in biblical times understood Jesus’ teaching and how it applies in our lives today. A co-ed senior adult class.