Our last family night of the year is on Nov. 14th and we will start back again on Jan. 9th.
- 5:30 - GriefShare* | Upstairs in Room 208 | Terry & Mary Jemes
- No matter how long it's been since your loved one passed away, grief can make every day a challenge. But there's hope. Griefshare is an encouraging class that will help restore your peace and discover the path to healing.
- The Secret to the Marriage You Want* | The Atrium | Barry & Marci Campbell
- To understand your spouse, you've got to walk in their shoes. This study reveals the little-known secrets of putting the time-tested strategy of trading places to work in your own marriage. This study has practical helps and tips you've never thought of and you will be blessed and encouraged in your marriage through a fun time with other couples.
- Galatians/1 & 2 Timothy | Room 125 | David Thorne
- A verse by verse study using the Bible as textbook. After completing Galatians, the class will move into the study of 1 & 2 Timothy.
- Lies Women Believe* | Room 126 | Nancy Bordeaux
- This study exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women - about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more and sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life.
- Discovering My Potential | Room 131 | Wayne Poling
- (By invitation)
- Fundamentos de la fe* | Room 205 | Yalid Fuentes
- Foundations of the Faith* | Room 206 | Ray Irvin
- A study of the basic doctrines and beliefs of our Christian faith. Also offered in Spanish.
Knowing freedom from debt. Pre-registration and payment is required for this course. Go to daveramsey.com, scroll down and enter our zip code to find the class offered at hbc for $130. Eight kits are available through the hbc office for just $65. First come, first serve.