- 9:30 - 11AM | Room 132 | Angela Hodecker
This sweet fellowship of mostly retired women meet for an ongoing verse by verse study of the Bible. They enjoy fellowship, praying for each other, and in-depth Bible Study and discussion.
- 9:30 - 11AM | Room 131 | Drawing from the Well
An in-depth Bible study opportunity for women that includes teaching, small group discussion, and some homework. Curriculum is usually used, sometimes topical, sometimes a book of the Bible. Women of all ages are invited and can join anytime. Childcare will be arranged if it is needed.
- 9:30 - 11AM | Room 131 | Pat Schaffran
Using 6 to 10 week video-driven studies by current Christian authors for our group study. Feel free to drop in any time or contact our church office for more information.
- 9:00 to 11AM | HBC Coffee House | Delightful Disarray
- *This group is on winter break. We will return to meeting on Jan. 10th 2019.
This is a fellowship and study for all women with a focus of those who still have children living at home.We use short term 6 to 8 week studies for Bible and topical studies. Childcare is provided, join us anytime as we meet during the school year.