- God created each human being to be in relationship with Him and do/say/think what is good, loving, and pure. (2 Peter 3:9, Ephesians 2:10)
- From the very beginning, humanity has disobeyed God’s plan for each life. This is called sin and it exists in each one of us. (Romans 3:23)
- God’s Word says that the consequences of sin is death. (Romans 6:23)
- It also says that the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus. (Romans 6:23)
- This means that there is nothing that we can do to earn our way into Heaven. It is only by grace through faith in Jesus that we are able to experience a right relationship with God. (Ephesians 2:8)
If you want to have a relationship with God,
you can pray this prayer right now and you will be welcomed into God’s kingdom.
“God, I recognize that I am a sinner in need of forgiveness. I want to turn away from that old way of living and follow Your will for my life. I believe that Jesus is Your son, was sent by You to die, and raised to life again. I put my trust and faith in Jesus for the forgiveness of my sin.”